MENU - ASHRAMS AND FINANCE
SAI BABA ASHRAMS AND PROJECTS - THEIR SCOPE, FINANCES AND SECURITY
Sathya Sai Baba's ashrams are visited by hundreds of thousands of devotees. Even over 300,000 have visited during the largest festivals (birthdays). Life at the ashrams varies, involves hardships, cultural and social problems and also dangers (which are not publicised) and increasing costs to visitors. The finances are huge, but one can discover almost nothing about them as all details are kept secret.
- SURVEILLANCE AND SECURITY AT SAI ASHRAMS Things of which one should be aware before visiting
- VISITING SAI BABA ASHRAMS - HARDSHIPS/PROBLEMS/PEOPLE People who frequent the ashrams and environs - Some good, bad and indifferent followers - Staff and treatment of visitors - Does ashram life really increase spirituality? The 'hardships' Sai Baba recommends - Avoidance of all unnecessary contacts, friendships etc. - Why quash social contacts and reduce friendships?
- LITTLE KNOWN DANGERS OF VISITING PRASHANTHI NILAYAM Known incidents including theft, suicide, fatal accidents, murder, disappearances, bomb threats and other scams requiring serious precautions.
- DEVOTEES NOW FEAR OF PUBLIC ASSOCIATION WITH SAI BABA since the exposure has become so widespread
- PRESSURES BY SAI BABA TO CONTROL & REDUCE FRIENDSHIPS to.stop contact that could spread information, exposures etc.
- WASTEFUL EXTRAVAGENT PROJECTS PROMOTE SAI BABA Waste of money on white elephants to announce the name and fame of Sai.
- PRAYERS TO SAI BABA AS A MEDIUM OF COMMUNICATION
- 'CEILING ON DESIRES' PROGRAMME How it works and questions on why it is not practiced
- OUR EXPERIENCES AS DONORS TO THE SATHYA SAI CENTRAL TRUST ETC. How the Priddys donated most trustingly, but were deceived by Sai Baba himselfand by his officials - with bank documentation.
- THE WATER PROJECTS - ACHIEVEMENTS, FAILURES & PROPAGANDA Corrective information about those projects bearing the Sathya Sai Baba name.
- THE COVERED-UP MUSEUM ACCIDENT IN 1990 in which three US devotees were killed by the collapse of the dome in the Spiritual Museum
- BASAVA PREMANAND ON THE SATHYA SAI DRINKING WATER PROJECT
- SAI ASHRAM ABODE AS PARADISE OF 'SUPREME PEACE'
- EARTHQUAKE SCARE (1993) MADE SAI BABA AND ASHRAMITES PANIC
- ACCOMMODATION AND PUBLIC RELATIONS AT PRASHANTHI NILAYAM & BRINDAVAN On the nature of these services and those who ran them