SAI BABA'S 'TEACHINGS' STUDIED
note: pages will be added to the list below
- DREAMS OF SATHYA SAI BABA what he has said and other ways of explaining the facts
- SAI BABA ON DREAMS ABOUT HIMSELF - conflicting quotations examined
SAI BABA NEVER TO BLAME FOR ANYTHING But everyone else is! Sai Baba constantly insists that all people, including his devotees,
are themselves are the sole cause of all their sufferings and difficulties
in life. This is the more so if they don't see or experience God, which
indicates is something wrong with them. It has nothing to do with God, if
we are to believe Sai Baba.
- THE INFAMOUS CHRISTMAS DAY DISCOURSE Lying attack by Sai Baba on his critics
- ON GRATITUDE TO GOD AND SATHYA SAI BABA which he claims is shown less than dogs do (to their masters)
CRITICAL FAILINGS IN SATHYA SAI BABA'S TEACHINGS Some of the major flaws an fallacies in many of the moralistic aphhorisms and vague 'teachings' devotees are expected to follow, but are confused about because of their imprecision and impracticability.
- SAI BABA - A MAJOR PLAGIARIST documenting some of his most famous sayings as taken from others
- CONFLICT WITH CHRISTIAN FACTS AND VALUES Sai Baba alienates Christians
- 'TEACHING' ON HUMAN HAPPINESS Quotations of Sai Baba presented and analysed
- SAI BABA & EX-PRESIDENT ABDUL KALAM the
Indian nuclear deterrent and massive defense budgets
- THE WOULD-BE 'UNIVERSAL TEACHING'
- MAJOR CONFUSION ABOUT DIVINITY, DOERSHIP & GOOD-EVIL
- SAI BABA ON WOMEN The undervaluing of women and relegation to traditional roles
- MARRIAGE ACCORDING TO SAI BABA
- SAI BABA ON FREEDOM AND FATE Sai Baba's confusion upon confusion about this fundamental human issue
- THE WOULD-BE UNIVERSAL TEACHER GAVE NO GENUINE, TANGIBLE GUIDANCE Aspirants were left to themselves and everyone had to fend for themselves
- 'UNIVERSAL' TEACHER WHO CAN'T ANSWER MANY QUESTIONS Systematic avoidance of all issues which touch on sexuality, homosexuality, AIDS and many other points on which he denies any answers
- HALF-TRUTH, UNTRUTH AND SUPRESSION OF THE TRUTH Ideology, censorship, self-programming etc.
THE 'LABYRINTH FALLACY' IN COMPLEX BELIEF SYSTEMS This is a type of fallacious thinking very common in systems of thought and belief which is seldom easily recognised and is not formally called a logical fallacy. Sathya Sai's extremely voluminous and most often hazy, over-generalising 'teachings' exemplify it.
- ON THE ALLEGED 'IMPERISHABLE NATURE' OF THE MIND
- SAI BABA FADS, FALSE BELIEFS, FALLACIES AND FANTASIES The 'ignorance is bliss' fallacy - plus SB's pseudo-philosophy, anti-intellectualism, disdain for scholars and science.
- SAI'S ON EARTH EVENTS - MAN TO BLAME - 2004 TSUNAMI All natural catastrophes are due to "man's bad behaviour", and 'God' is blameless!
- SAI BABA HOLDS MANKIND RESPONSIBLE FOR NATURAL CALAMITIES!
- 'FORGET THE PAST' - SHALLOW, IMPRACTICAL, FLAWED ADVICE
- NATURE AS 'THE BEST TEACHER' - SAI AS A BAD ONE Simplistic ideas about human intelligence and the nature of animals
- SAI BABA ABSURDITIES ON MAGNETISM part 1 part 2 and part 3 :his own magnetic nature
- SAI BABA'S IGNORANCE AND FAILED PREDICTIONS ABOUT COMPUTERS
- SRI SSB CHRISTMAS DISCOURSE 1996 In which he makes huge gaffes
- CHRISTMAS 1998 DISCOURSE With bogus claims about Paul & Jesus and the 3 kings of Orient said
- PROMOTIONS OF SATHYA SAI BABA BY OFFICIALS OF THE SATHYA SAI ORG.
- Dr.G. Venkataraman - physicist 'explains' Sathya Sai Baba Dr. G. Venkataraman rambles on denigrating scientists and science and promoting Sathya Sai Baba - as God descended to earth - and his most spurious speculations ('teachings') about an invisible beyond.
- G. Venkataraman – Chief propagandist for ‘God’ G. Venkataraman is keen to imprint on his readers that, in studying anything about science, they are observing “The Glory of God”. This is, of course, an assumption and is not even a testable hypothesis, being a vague (undefined and indefinite) conception which is entirely non-operational.
- The most gullible physicist alive? Dr. G. Venkataraman writes in Part 4 of his 7-part series entitled “In Quest of Infinity” on his Radio Sai website “You know, when I think about it all, I am simply wonder struck.
- Dr.G. Venkataraman - physicist 'explains' Sathya Sai Baba Venkataraman rambles on denigrating scientists and science and promoting Sathya Sai Baba - as God descended to earth - and his most spurious speculations ('teachings') about an invisible beyond.